Welcome Onboard Raoul W
The beautiful maple wood interior boasts not only a capacious saloon but also a very light and open environment. This, coupled with sizeable aft cockpit and flybridge areas, provides a very spacious and flexible arena for relaxing and entertaining for guests staying aboard the Raoul W, a Sunseeker 75.
Explore the Flybridge of our Sunseeker yacht, perfect for sunbathing or a glass of wine during sunset.
The main bridge is the beating heart of the yacht. Enjoy dining overlooking the beautiful scenery and retreat back to your lounge area for a glass of champagne.
Explore the Lower Bridge of the Sunseeker yacht, home to the ship’s two bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Electric winch with bow roller, flybridge & cockpit controls
- Hot & cold swimming shower
- Sliding cockpit door to aft cockpit
- Flatscreen televisions in all cabins
- Sonos sound system for exterior
- WiFi (in all Spanish areas within 10 miles of the coast)
- Electric refrigerator
- Ice Maker
- Ceramic hob
- Radar/Chart plotter with GPS
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Electric speedlog
- Depth sounder
- VHF radio dual station
- Trim tabs
- Hydraulic steering
- Hot & cold water system
- Automatic fire extinguishers
- Automatic bilge pumps
- AC shorepower/battery charger
- Teak bathing platform and steps
- Teak cockpit floor
- Fresh water marina connection
- Vacuum toilets with holding tank
- Remote spotlight
- Side opening helm door
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Williams Jet Drive inflatable boat
- Length overall – (incl. pulpit) 23.02m 75'6"
- Length hull – (incl. platform) 21.21m 69'7"
- Length waterline – (@ half load) 18.14m / 59'6''
- Beam – (maximum) 5.73m 18'10"
- Draft – (incl. props) 1.63m 5'4"
- Displacement – (@ half load) 46,400kg 102,294 lb
- Fuel capacity 5,000 litres 1,321 US gal.
- Fresh water capacity 1,200 litres 317 US gal.
- Freshwater Generator
- Propulsion Twin FP props in tunnels
- 2x MAN V12 (1400PS) horse power engines
- Fuel options Diesel
- 2x Diesel Cummins 27 KVA / 230 Volt / 50Hz
- Maximum speed up to 34 knots
- Cruising speed up to 20 knots
- Range up to 325 nautical miles
- Sleipner Stabilization system